A fellowship for the harvest
shall be a storehouse, charged with the responsibility of ?gathering of the harvest? :- a place of fellowship for individuals, children, youth, adults and families regardless of race, religion, sex, creed, age, colour, disability, or national origin, with
- the main focus to ?…present every man perfect in Christ Jesus…? according to Col. 1:28. We are devoted to keeping the edification of the saints. ?Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.? according to Heb 6:1-2.
- Not to grow big, but to be fruitful.
- To plant fellowships of believers in communities where Jesus is needed.
The purpose for The Harvest Fellowship is the perfection of those who has committed following Jesus, as Lord.
- Firstly to love God, with all thy heart, with all thy soul, with all thy strength, and with all thy mind - this is the first and one of the greatest commandments, and it is our purpose to promote worship and adoration for God first in all that we do. Our foremost devotion is to prepare the bride of Christ for the coming of her King.
- Secondly to love our neighbours - this is the second commandment, and the Lord said that His disciples would be known by their love for each other. God so loved the world that He gave His own Son for its salvation. Because we love Him, we aspire to make every necessary sacrifice to reveal His love for the world through the preaching of the gospel and being vessels that the Holy Spirit can use.
THE HARVEST is a relationship-based fellowship and not just an organization.
- At The Harvest we believe everyone is and has the potential of being
- The First Division is for people who are ordained through OPERATION HARVEST and look to the fellowship as their primary source of equipping and accountability.
- The Second Division is for ministers and potential ministers, who want to be related to OPERATION HARVEST in order to partake of the fellowship, interchange, and personal ministry.