Repossession of Assets

Don’t let the credit provider obtain any order (Warrant of delivery or execution) against your assets

Thus don’t ignore any letter of demand, or a summons. If you do not respond to the letter, the lender then has to ask a court to give judgment against you.

A Credit Provider may approach the court for an order to enforce a credit agreement only if the consumer is in default for at least 20 business days and a section 129 letter is delivered. This section gives you the right to approach a debt counselor, consumer court, dispute resolution agent before legal action proceed. This is what you should do if in default?

• Try to make a repayment arrangement

• Bring the payments / arrears under the credit agreement up to date

• Scale back and draw up a budget

• Talk with our Debt Consultants


A debt consultant may negotiate with your creditors to reduce interest and/or suspend fees. If you enter a debt repayment program, you’ll make one monthly payment to the payment distribution agency, which will pay all your creditors. It should put an end to collection




Our mission is to assist organizations and individual to end their financial crisis.
Read More



Ramoth will review all your current debt and come up with a tailor made solution for you.
Read More



Contact Ramoth today to help you solve your finacial crisis.
Read More